Asset Management Advisory Group
Purpose of committee
Formerly known as the Asset Management Strategy Committee Advisory Group, this advisory group to The Executive has been established to advise that Committee on:
- areas of possible revenue savings in, and potential for better use of, the Council’s property portfolio;
- surplus assets for disposal and generation of capital receipts; and
- the efficient management of the Council's property assets;
and Area Committees on surplus assets for disposal and generation of capital receipts in respect of land sold for the purpose of a garden or driveway extension.
Members of the press and public are excluded from the majority of the meetings, on the grounds the discussions involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 1 and 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972.
- Councillor John Drage (Chair)
- Councillor Adrian Davey
- Councillor John Leach
- Councillor Jayne McCoy
- Councillor Eric Allen (Substitute)
- Councillor Colin Hall (Substitute)
- Councillor Myfanwy Wallace (Substitute)
Support officer: Angela Guest, Committee Manager. Tel: 020 8770 5122 Email email@example.com.
St Nicholas Way
Phone: 020 8770 5122
Fax: 020 8770 5404