To be responsible for licensing and registration functions other than those contained in the Licensing Act 2003 and the Gambling Act 2005.
To agree policies and procedures for the implementation of licensing and registration legislation not delegated to the Licensing Committee.
2. To maintain and review the operation of licensing policies, other than those required by the Licensing Act 2003 and the Gambling Act 2005.
3. To carry out its functions in accordance with Regulations and published Government Guidance and to regulate its own procedures and those of its sub-committees, where necessary.
4. To appoint sub-committees to determine applications for licences or registration where the application could not or should not be dealt with by officers under delegated powers.
5. To delegate functions to its sub-committees and to officers as allowed by relevant legislation.
6. To determine applications for licences or registration where the application is not delegated to either a sub-committee or an officer.